Inforum organizes two conferences each year. The world conferences allow Inforum to meet with international partners to discuss research techniques and their latest findings. Inforum's Outlook Conferences are attended by colleagues and clients and typically discuss the current economic climate.
- I. Rennes, France (August 30 to September 3, 1993)
- II. Osnabrueck, Germany (September 26 to September 30, 1994)
- III. Łódź, Poland (September 4 to September 8, 1995)
- IV. Shonan Village, Japan (September 16 to September 20, 1996)
- V. Bertinoro, Italy (September 15 to September 19, 1997)
- VI. El Escorial, Spain (September 17 to September 21, 1998)
- VII. Beijing, China (August 23 to August 28, 1999)
- VIII. Bertinoro, Italy (August 17 to August 19, 2000)
- IX. Gerzensee, Switzerland (September 9 to September 15, 2001)
- X. University of Maryland, USA (July 28 to August 3, 2002)
- XI. Suzdal, Russia (September 8 to September 12, 2003)
- XII. Ascea, Italy (September 5 to September 11, 2004)
- XIII. Huangshan, China (July 2 to July 9, 2005)
- XIV. Traunkirchen, Austria (September 11 to September 15, 2006)
- XV. Trujillo, Spain (September 10 to September 16, 2007)
- XVI. North Cyprus (August 31 to September 7, 2008)
- XVII. Jurmala, Latvia (September 7 to September 12, 2009)
- XVIII. Hikone, Japan (September 5 to September 10, 2010)
- XIX. Hazyview, South Africa (August 21 to August 28, 2011)
- XX. Florence, Italy (September 2 to September 9, 2012)
- XXI. Listvyanka, Russia (August 25 to September 1, 2013)
- XXII. Alexandria, USA (August 30 to September 6, 2014)
- XXIII. Bangkok, Thailand, USA (August 23 to August 29, 2015)
Since 1993, Inforum has held an annual world conference. The aim of these conferences is to advance the work of empirical input-output modeling, analysis, and data development techniques through the presentation and publication of papers representing the work of Inforum activities worldwide. Although the agenda overlaps somewhat with that of the International Input-Output Conference, it more specifically is dedicated to empirical work, especially in the areas of model building and data development. For more information on individual countries, navigate to the International Partners page.
- 2007 - Werling, Bishop, Nichols, Contreras, Nyhus, Strassner
- 2008 - Werling, Wescott, Nyhus, Meade, Henry
- 2009 - Werling, Xu, Reinhart, Meade, Leary
- 2010 - Werling, Meade, Haltiwanger, Wittek, Doms, Kobe, Duesterberg
- 2011 - Werling, Brannon, Baker, Fuller, Hayek, Meade
- 2012 - Werling, Shackleton, Swagel, Li, Steckley, Meade, Kallaugher
- 2013 - Mulvey, Yun, Felmy, Werling, Nyhus
- 2014 - Steinbaum, Wasshausen, Strassner, Heffler, Lemieux, Graboyes, Moutray, Werling, Horst
- 2015 - TBA
Every fall for the past 4 decades, Inforum hosts a meeting for clients and other interested parties. At the meeting, Inforum staff present a summary of recent economic events as well as projections at the macro, industry, and international levels. Guest speakers provide in-depth analysis on timely topics, such as international trade, effects of high energy prices, and the recent economic meltdown.
The list below includes only the most recent conferences.
Please contact us for more information.