The 2014 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference was held on December 11, 2014 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This was the forty-seventh year that Inforum hosted an Outlook Conference.
Conference attendees included representatives from the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Labor Statistics, the Universtity of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
- The 2014 Inforum Outlook Conference
- 1. Welcoming Remarks
- Gregory Ball
- Dean, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- University of Maryland
- 5. Panel: The Future of Health Care
- The Next Decade of National Health Spending: What To Expect
- Stephen Heffler
- Director, Office of the Actuary, Center for Medicare and Medicaid
- The Future of Health Care, Which is Kind of a Big Topic
- Jeffrey Lemieux
- Research Director, CAQH
- Fortress and Frontier in American Health Care
- Robert Graboyes
- Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- 6. Infrastructure Investment and the U.S. Economy
- Chad Moutray
- Chief Economist, National Association of Manufacturers
- Ronald Horst
- Faculty Research Associate, Inforum
- Jeffrey Werling
- Executive Director, University of Maryland
- Conference slides and the full study are available. Click the Posters tab to see the Infrastructure poster that was presented at the conference.
- Inforum Economic and Policy Outlook - Complete Presentation
Please contact us for more information.