The 2016 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference will be held on December 15, 2016 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This will be the forty-ninth year that Inforum has hosted an Outlook Conference.
In the past, conference attendees included representatives from the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Labor Statistics, the Universtity of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
The 2016 Outlook Conference agenda is available as a PDF document.
Please contact us for more information.
- The 2016 Inforum Outlook Conference
- 9:15am - 3:30pm
- 1. Welcoming Remarks
- Gregory Ball
- Dean, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- University of Maryland
- 3. Fifty Years of Inforum
- Clopper Almon
- Founder, Inforum
- Professor Emeritus, University of Maryland
- 5. Comparing CBO’s Long-Term Projections With Those of the Social Security Trustees
- Julie Topoleski
- Chief, Long-Term Analysis Unit, Congressional Budget Office