The 2018 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference was held on December 6, 2018 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This was the 51st year that Inforum hosted an Outlook Conference.
Conference attendees included representatives from the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Labor Statistics, the Universtity of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
Please contact us for more information.
- The 2018 Inforum Outlook Conference
- December 6, 2018
- 9:00am - 3:30pm
- (DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA AS A PDF)
- 1. Welcoming Remarks
- Gregory Ball
- Dean, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- University of Maryland
- 5. Likely Economic Impacts of the TCJA
- Mark Mazur
- Director, Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center
- Vice President, Urban Institute
- Related Brookings/TPC paper: Effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Preliminary Analysis
- 7. The Long Space Age
- Alexander MacDonald
- Senior Economic Advisor, NASA
- Related YouTube lecture: The Long Space Age: An Economic History of American Space Exploration