The 2019 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference will be held on December 12, 2019 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This will be the 52nd year that Inforum hosts an Outlook Conference.
Conference attendees typically include representatives from the Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the University of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
Please contact us for more information.
- The 2019 Inforum Outlook Conference
- December 12, 2019
- 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Note: Speaker details are still being finalized.
- The Greatest Economy
- Douglas S. Meade
- Executive Director, Inforum, University of Maryland
- Inforum Economic Outlook
- Ron Horst
- Research Director, Inforum, University of Maryland
- Macroeconomic Analysis at the CBO
- Jeffrey Werling
- Assistant Director, Macroeconomic Analysis Division, Congressional Budget Office
- Income Inequality in the United States
- Gerald Auten
- Senior Research Economist, Office of Tax Analysis, U.S. Treasury Department
- The Economics of Climate Policy and Investing in Resilient Infrastructure
- Ryan Nunn
- Policy Director, The Hamilton Project, Brookings Institution
- Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution