Data and Forecasts
Inforum provides a wide variety of economic forecasts tailored to the needs of its research sponsors. Inforum also collects and develops data, both to aid model building and assist its sponsors.
- Macroeconomic - Macroeconomic forecasts provide data on GDP, inflation, wages, unemployment, imports, and exports.
- Industry - Industry forecasts provide valuable information for specific industries. These variables include future production, consumption, imports, exports, and labor costs.
- Input-Output - I-O tables, bridge matrices, and associated historical data and projections.
- Demographic - The Demographic Projection Model provides population forecasts to the year 2080 based on assumptions about fertility rates, survival rates, immigration, and population levels in the economy
- Occupational - Inforum forecasts employment in 341 occupations.
- International - Inforum has developed an international system of 13 detailed country models that are linked through trade flows and prices for each industry.
- Resources for Business Analysis - Inforum provides sales forecasts, industry forecasts, macroeconomic forecasts, and special studies.
- Detailed NAICS Industry Sales Forecast - Inforum provides annual NAICS-based industry sales forecasts that generally are consistent with Inforum product output forecasts.